Learn How to Perform This Best Tricep Exercise "
Sexy arms are yours when you work the tricep kickback into your routine!
Proper form allows you to strengthen and tone your muscles with maximum efficiency. Isolating the triceps will build muscle which helps boost your metabolism!
Follow my clear concise instructions for this exercise and you are on your way to sexy arms!
"Kick It Up With The Kickback"
- Grab a set of dumbbells that challenges you to reach the last few reps in your sets
- Use a bench for positioning.
- Hold the dumbbell in your right hand to start.
- Place your left knee and left hand on the bench, right foot on the floor next to the bench.
- Make sure your back is flat, hand is directly under shoulder, and knee is on bench directly under hip.
- Pull your belly button toward your spine and hold.
- Bring your right elbow up to your side and bend at a 90 degree angle. Hold.
- Use your tricep to raise the dumbbell back as you straighten your elbow.
- Return to your starting position.
Complete 10-15 repetitions on each side per set.
Complete 2 to 3 sets.
Congratulations! You've completed another strength training routine.
You are one step closer to success, sexy arms and your ideal body!
Remember to record your exercises in your workout log! Keeping a written record of your workouts is key in sticking with your program.
Visit our daily schedules page to see how to fit your triceps workout in.
Return to our tricep exercises index.
Return to beginner triceps workout #1.
Return to our home page from tricep kickback.