Rock Your Arms With This Tricep Exercise"
Tricep dips challenge your tricep muscles to sculpt sexy arms! Learn how to perform this exercise properly for maximum efficiency and effectiveness.
Dips can be varied to further challenge your body and strengthen those arm muscles. In fact, there are many ways you can do the dip. I've laid out the basics below.
Include this tricep exercise in your workout and see results you want!
"Rip Up Your Triceps With Dips"
You'll need a stable bench or chair for this tricep exercise.
- Begin with your hands shoulder width apart on a stable bench or chair.
- Plant your feet on the floor about hips' width apart.
- Pull your belly button in towards your spine. Hold.
- Pull your shoulder blades back and down. Hold.
- Bring your bottom off and in front of the bench or chair as you straighten your elbows.
- Bend your arms slowly, until your elbows are at about a 90 degree angle.
- Keep your bottom off of the floor!
- Slowly raise yourself back up to your starting position.
Complete 2 to 3 sets of 10-15 repetitions each.
Congratulations! You've completed another strength training exercise!
Remember to log your progress on your workout sheets, and you are one step closer to sexy arms and that ideal body!
Here's to you!
Need help fitting in your workouts? Visit our daily schedules page to learn how!
Return to our tricep exercises index.
Return to our home page from tricep dips.