Total Body Workouts: Suspension Training
Get your heart pumping and your muscles worked to the max with total body workouts suspension training.
Check this out!
Suspension Training Total Body Circuit
- 1 Circuit or Round = 10 repetitions of each exercise in succession, no rest.
- Rest 60-90 seconds between circuits.
- Complete 3-5 circuits or rounds, adding a round each week.
- Single Leg Squats
- Squat Jumps
- Double Arm Row
- Single Arm Alternating Row
- Double Arm Push Up
- Single Arm Alternating Push Up
- Single Arm Bicep/Oblique Twist Combo
- Superman/Chest Fly Combo
- Reverse Superman/Reverse Fly Combo
- Mountain Climbers
- Knees to Chest
Now Go Do It!
Print this off, bookmark it in your browser, find it on your phone! Whatever you do, just get out there and get moving.
Suspension training is fun, challenging, and certainly rewarding!
Stay tuned for more great workouts!
Check out WOSS Enterprises
You'll find the suspension trainer I use here. Look for the Prusik Pulley System, and browse to find what best suits your needs!
Return to the top of total body workouts suspension training
Go to our home page