Get your heart pumping and your muscles worked to the max with total body workouts suspension training.
Check this out!
You can vary workouts almost without limits with suspension trainers..
Try mixing upper and lower body exercises to experience a full body conditioning.
The 1st 6 exercises you will be facing the anchor point.
1. Jump Squats or if jumping is a problem..Squat with an extension (go up on toes at end of movement)
2. Row..remember the closer your feet are to the anchor point the more weight you will be lifting. (another reason we love suspension training) ALL levels can workout..
3. Deltoid Fly
4. Bicep curl
5. Balance Lunge (step back while facing anchor point)
6. Other leg
Face away from anchor point for these exercises:
7. Chest Press (push up on trainer..standing facing away from anchor)
8. Roll out (think ab wheel..up and overhead)
9. Tricep press
10. Forward Squat
Add in some cardio between rounds then repeat.
Cardio choices include..but not limited to..
Burpees, Mountain climbers, Jumping Jacks, Split Jacks, High Knees, etc...
Drop a line if you need any help with specifics about any exercises
Print this off, bookmark it in your browser, find it on your phone! Whatever you do, just get out there and get moving.
Suspension training is fun, challenging, and certainly rewarding!
Stay tuned for more great workouts!