Partner Workout #1
Partner workouts are fun and motivating. Grab a partner and get your sweat on with this fun, effective, full body workout!
Always include a warm up and cool down in your workout. It's important to warm your muscles and get that natural join lubrication going prior to your workout.
Partner Workout #1
Warm Up: Spend 10 minutes here. Include arm circles, hip rotations, squats, lunges, followed by some active stretching or foam rolling.
- Sit Down Squats: face one another holding hands, squat low and sit down on the ground, legs out, bend legs in and stand up, hold hands the entire time!!! Complete 10-15 Sit Down Squats.
- Single Leg Squats: face one another holding hands, extend one leg toward partner, perform 10-15 single leg squats, switch legs holding hands the entire time!
- High Five Jump Squats: Squat low exploding up into a jump giving your partner a high five as you leave the ground. Repeat 10-15 times.
- Swing Lunges: Face your partner. Using opposite legs (left/right), perform 10-15 swing lunges. Switch sides.
- Lateral Lunges: Facing your partner, lunge side to side mirroring one another. Complete 10-15 repetitions on each side.
- Rear Lunge with Kick: Face your partner standing far enough apart so that you don't kick your partner! Lunge backwards, as you bring your leg to your starting position, kick through to the front. You must use opposite legs so you don't kick one another. Complete 10-15 repetitions on each side.
- High Five Push Ups: Get into your push up position with your head facing your partner. Perform a push up and alternate hands as you high five your partner at the top of your push up. Complete 10-15 repetitions.
- Walking Push Ups with High Five: Face your partner in a push up position. Push up, high five, plank walk in the same direction. Repeat 10-15 times.
- Push Up/Sit Up: Partner one lie down on back with knees bent, arms behind head. Partner 2 place hands on Partner 1's knees. Partner one perform sit ups as partner 2 performs push ups. Complete 10-15 repetitions and then switch positions.
- High Five Planks: Face your partner in a plank position. Holding plank for 45 seconds to 1 minute, alternate hands for high fives with your partner.
- Side Plank with Reach Through: With your back to your partner, get into a side plank. Reach through under your body to touch your partner's fingers. Repeat as many times as possible in 45 seconds to one minute. Switch sides.
- Plank with Touching Toe Lifts: Get into a plank position with your feet touching your partner's feet. Lift your legs, one at at a time for 45 seconds to one minute.
Cool Down/Stretch: Always include a cool down/stretch in your workout. This will help avoid some soreness and allow your body to relax. Enjoy!
Return to the top of Parnter Workout #1
Return to our home page