"Great Gym Workouts = Sexy Abs
Cable Sit-Ups And Crunch!"
When it comes to gym workouts for abs, the cable sit-ups and crunch rates well!
Challenge and strengthen your core for the sexy abs you'll love to show off!
"Cable Sit-Ups And Crunch"
- Attach the rope or handle attachment to the lower connection port on the cable system.
- Place a bench or exercise ball in line with the cable system.
- Begin lying face up on the bench or place shoulders and upper back on the exercise ball.
- Bend knees and place feet flat on the bench or floor.
- Hold rope or handles by your ears.
- Pull your belly button in towards your spine and hold.
- Inhale, exhale and use your abdominal muscles to lift your chest and shoulders off of the bench or exercise ball to perform a crunch. Come all the way up for sit-ups.
- Inhale and lower your upper body to the starting position.
- Repeat this exercise 10 to 15 times to complete one set.
- Perform 2 to 3 sets of this abdominal exercise.
Return to the top of this page
Return to our abdominal workouts
Return to our home page from gym workouts cable sit-ups/crunch