"Cable Pull Down Crunch:
Gym Workouts Challenge And Rip Up Your Abs!"
Looking for a challenge? Want to mix up your ab routine and really rip it up?
A cable system is versatile and offers great gym workouts. Some of you may even have a cable system as part of your home gym!
Home or gym, sexy abs is one of your goals!
"Let's focus on the abs and rock out the cable pull down crunch!"
- Place rope attachment or handle attachment on the upper part of the cable system.
- Choose your weight.
Put your back toward the weight stackHold the rope in your hands by your shoulders.Begin kneeling on the floor or a mat with your body upright.Keep the rope by your shoulders throughout the exerciseUse your abdominal muscles to pull your body down toward your knees exhaling as you do so.Inhale and come up.
- If you are a beginner, start with a low weight of 10 to 30 pounds.
- You have completed one repetition.
- Be mindful of engaging your abdominal muscles and keeping your belly button pulled in towards your spine.
- Complete 2 to 3 sets of 10 to 15 repetitions.
Return to the top of this page
Return to our abdominal workouts
Return to our home page from gym workouts: cable pull down crunch