Fruit Smoothies and Frozen Treats
Your search for fruit smoothies and frozen dessert treats is over! Here you'll find healthy recipes to satisfy your sweet tooth all day long!
After a breakfast of 7 bananas, yup you read that correctly, 7 bananas...I am often still hungry for more fruity-carbed up goodness.
Today I indulged in Apple Pie In A Glass! Intrigued?
The following recipe was inspired by the Banana Girls at the Banana Girls Diet page on Facebook
. Don't worry Banana Boys, you can enjoy this recipe, too!
Apple Pie in a Glass Ingredients (makes single serving)
- 1 medium to large apple
- 1/2 Bosc Pear (or your favorite type of pear)
- 4 Medjool Dates
- 3/4C warm water (for warm apple pie)
- dash of cinnamon
- dash of cloves
- Place all ingredients in a blender or single serve accessory if you have one
- Pulse or blend on low until starting to blend
- Increase speed and blend until fully blended
Interested in more fruity goodness?
Be on the lookout for the following recipes...RAWK THESE!
- Pineapple-Coconut Sorbet
- Orange-Banana Whip
- Strawberry-Banana Smoothie
- Frozen Banana Dessert
Go to the top of fruit smoothies
Go to raw food diet recipes
Go to our home page