Fat Burning Workout Treadmill #2
Interval training is a great way to burn fat, fight boredom, and challenge your body. It's not the only way to burn fat. In Fat Burning Treadmill Workout #2 you'll walk/run at your target heart rate for 20 minutes, with an additional 5 minutes each to warm up and cool down.
This is a great workout for any level of fitness. If you are intermediate or advanced, use this workout after a break from cardio workouts.
- 5 minute warm up
- Begin by walking on your treadmill at a speed of 3.0 - 3.5 depending on your comfort level.
- You are warming your muscles in preparation for working in your target heart rate zone.
- Increase the speed of your treadmill to 3.8 or above for the next 20 minutes
- As you grow comfortable with your speed, increase the intensity of this workout by increasing the incline or ramp height of your treadmill. I like to walk at an incline of at least 4%.
- 5 minute Cool Down
- Return ramp to starting position; no incline
- Slow speed to 3.5 for 3 minutes
- Slow speed to 3.0 for 2 minutes
- You have completed your workout!
Go to top
Return to our home page from fat burning workout.