"Challenge Your Core With The Jack-Knife
One Of Our Best Ab Exercises"
Get ready for a challenge! The jack-knife is one of my favorite from our collection of best ab exercises.
When you do this exercise you work your entire core! You'll feel those abs burning and know you're building muscle!
Caution, this is an intermediate to advanced exercise!
"Get Your MAP And Alignment Up To Speed With The Jack-Knife"
- Lie face up on the floor or yoga mat
- Pull your belly button in towards your spine and hold
- Lift your legs 6 to 8 inches off the floor
- Place arms and hands above your head.
- Inhale, exhale and lift legs directly above hips while raising chest, shoulders and arms straight up to meet legs.
- Be sure to focus and use your abdominal muscles to raise legs, chest, shoulders, head and arms.
- Inhale and come down.
- Exhale and repeat this exercise 10 to 15 times.
- Complete 2 to 3 sets of the jack-knife.
Return to the top of this page
Return to our free abdominal workouts page
Return to our home page from best ab exercises: jack-knife