"The Best Ab Exercise...
...The Ab Crunch"
And for good reason.
Learn how to do the ab crunch efficiently and effectively and you'll get that sexy midsection you want!
You'll look and feel great when you incorporate this exercise into your routine.
"Let's get our alignment right from the start."
- Lie on your back, legs bent, feet on the floor.
- Choose your arm position.
exhale keeping your chin off of your chest, pull yourself up using your
abdominal muscles to lift your shoulders and upper back off of the
floor.Hold brieflyInhale and come downRepeat 10 - 20 timesFinish this exercise by performing 2 - 3 sets depending on your fitness level.
- Beginners, place your hands crossed on your chest
- Intermediates, arms go straight out
- Advanced, place your hands behind your head without pulling on your head.
Return to the top of this page.
Go back to our abdominal exercises
Return to our home page from ab crunch.